1. How do I find a product?
It is important for you to figure out exactly what you are looking for. You can find products quickly by browsing through web category links. You can also search for any product you would like more information about. Just type in the name of the product in the "quick find" panel to search, you can get produts quality, prices and more details.
2. What if I can not find what I am looking for?
If you do not see a product you are looking for, let us know(if by email, firstname.lastname@example.org). We will do our best to track it down for you. If there is a service you could like to see on our Web site, we would like to hear about that, too. The more we know, the more we can do for you.
3. How do I shop online?
To start shopping, click on the category that you would like to shop from or use search to find an item. In each category there are sub categories with different items.
Check in quantity and click “Add to cart” button directly in product list or click on a small thumbnail photo or name of a product. You will be taken to product description page and then click the "Add to cart" button. Now you can continue shopping for additional items, or check out.
Your shopping cart is where you keep your selections until you are ready to check out. To remove an item from your cart, check in the "remove" box and click "update" button next to the item you want to delete. If you need to change the quantity, write in the correct number and click update.
After you have purchased your order, you will get an email that it will show you your order ID number, order products and amount.
4. What method of payment can I use?
Online orders via credit card:
5. How do you accept my credit card orders on fancylight.com?
These basic elements are the foundation of accepting online orders via credit card:
1. A credit card merchant account with our bank.
2. We use the PSiGate payment gateway, which is a method like the technological vehicle that passes credit card information from merchant accounts to the banks for them to process the charges.
3. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption - to provide customers a secure method to transmit credit card and ordering information, when you checkout, you can look for the little lock icon on the bottom of your web browser, It does mean your shopping will be protected by secure encryption.
7. How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer UPS ground , express shipping or other chorices. Our shipping rate based on the weight of the item(s) being shipped. shipping costs are calculated on the Shopping Cart page by UPS.
8. Has my order shipped?
You can check the status of your order by clicking "My Orders" link. Once you are in the "My Orders" page you will see all your recent orders. If your order has been shipped, you will receive email containing shipping information like tracking number and shipping carrier.
9. Can I get an invoice?
The email you receive after payment confirmation is your invoice. We recommend that you print it out and keep a copy of this email in a safe place for your records. If you did not receive order confirmation email, please fill our online contact us form and request invoice.
10. Do you charge sales tax?
When you shop with fancyLight.com we do not charge you sales tax in the USA, However, FancyLight is not responsible for individual state sales tax reporting laws pertaining to online purchases.